Mark Anthony Wingson Workout Routine In Detail
Mark Anthony Wingson well known as IFBB Men’s Physique Pro and Coach. He didn’t attain this position on over night Mark Anthony Wingson Workout Routine and his sincerity brought him up here.
Mark Anthony Wingson Workout Routine: BIO
NAME: Mark Anthony Wingson
HEIGHT: 5 ft 11 inches
WEIGHT: 174 lbs
Birth place: The island of Trinidad & Tobago
Mark Anthony Wingson weigh about 79 kg with tremendous muscle proportions and symmetry. He born in the island of Trinidad & Tobago. Then got raised in Toronto, Canada. Mark was the creator of NEW BREED men’s physique. A fitness modeling management company’s first male model.
Mark Anthony Wingson Workout Routine: WORKOUT PLAN
Mark Anthony Wingson workout routine is consistent with for each workout in rep range of 15-20 reps. On each and every set he increase the weights. Has he loves his body a lot, so he always never let it in trouble. In order to prevent injuries and have a consistent muscle he workout in a steady manner.
Mark Anthony Wingson Warm up:
- Mark starts his warm up with the Frankenstein Walk for 15 yards, then followed by a giant-step stride for 15 yards.
- Jump Squats – 8
- Jumping Jacks – 8
- Crossovers – 8
- Clap Jacks – 8
- Frankenstein Walk
- Walking Lunge with Knee Stretch
- Walking Lunge with (Heel to Butt) Quadriceps Stretch
- High Knees
Mark Anthony Wingson ab workout:
Mark Anthony Wingson performs abs workout 3 times a week.
- Hanging Leg Raise: Sets = 4, Reps – 25, Rest – 3 min between each set.
- Decline Sit up: Sets = 4, Reps – 25, Rest – 3 min between each set.
- Sprinter Crunch: Sets = 4, Reps – 25, Rest – 3 min between each set.
Mark Anthony Wingson Workout Routine: CARDIO
For cardio sessions, Mark follows a specially designed cardio routine by his trainer Reggie Hobson. The method is called as S.A.Q technique (speed, agility, and quickness). He performs his cardio sessions three times a week. From 12 weeks prior to the competition, he begins with the target of burning 5000 calories a day. Then later as near to the competition he gradually drops the calorie burning.
Mark Anthony Wingson Workout Routine: COMPETITION HISTORY
- 2015 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow – 8th
- 2015 IFBB Arnold Sports Festival – 6th
- 2014 IFBB Olympia Weekend – 6th
- 2014 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro – 1st
- 2013 IFBB Olympia Weekend – 1st
- 2013 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro – 1st
- 2013 IFBB Pro Grand Prix Physique Los Angeles – 5th
- 2012 IFBB New York Pro – 1st
- 2012 IFBB Europa Show of Champions Orlando – 1st
- 2012 IFBB PRO Grand Prix Los Angeles Mens and Womens Physique – 1st
- 2011 IFBB North American Championships – 1st
- 2011 NPC Los Angeles Bodybuilding and Figure Championships – 2nd
- 2011 IFBB Arnold Amateur – 5th
Mark Anthony Wingson Workout Routine: OFFICIAL LINKS
- FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MarkAnthonyVerified
- GAMIL: [email protected]