Cross Over With Bands Workout Guide
Cross Over With Bands to develop strength on pectoral region. The complete workout procedure explained in detail with picture illustrations.
Gain : Strength
Muscle worked : Chest, Shoulders, Biceps
Equipment : Barbell
Type : Compound
Cross Over With Bands Procedure
- Hold the exercise band around a stationary secured position.
- The starting position will be standing by facing outwards from the machine (refer the picture for more details).
- Grab the handles of the resistance band in both hands and to create some tension on the band by stepping forward a little bit.
- Raise your arms parallel to the floor (your position will resemble like letter “T”) and keep your palms facing forward.
- Now extend your arms with a slight bend at the elbows. It acts as your starting position.
- By keeping your arms straight, move them across your chest.
- The movement should be in semicircular motion. While performing this you should breathe out.
- Hold the contraction for a second.
- Then slowly return back to the starting position.
- While returning back you should inhale.
- It counts as one rep.
- Repeat this same procedures as per your rep count.
Variations: Instead of your bands you can also use pulley.
Images and Content Courtesy : Bodybuilding
More from my site